Experience and a focus on mission.
The most effective medical massage is right here at Bothell Integrated Health.
We are the most experienced Medical Massage Clinic in the Bothell area. Over 120 combined years of injury treatment.
Medical Massage is available in Bothell at Bothell Integrated Health.
Types of Massage
(Medical Massage is massage that is deemed medically necessary by your physician)
Our therapists are skilled in many modalities, or massage techniques, listed below:
- Deep Tissue
- Neuromuscular Technique
- Myofascial Release
- Sports Massage
- Chair Massage
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Geriatric Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Polarity Therapy
- Positional Release Therapy
- Pregnancy/Prenatal Massage
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Somatic Therapy
- Thai/Yoga Massage
Massage Can Help
Injuries can result in acute or chronic pain. Therapeutic Massage can reduce inflammation and swelling, increase joint mobility, and restore muscle flexibility. Massage can also reduce stress, which improves your sleep, stimulates healing and helps maintain a positive attitude.
Conditions We Treat
Medical Massage is what we do. Our Licensed Massage Therapists have the knowledge and experience needed to effectively treat any condition involving the musculoskeletal system. Some of the conditions we commonly treat are listed below:
- Migraine, tension, cervicogenic headaches
- Neck pain (acute and chronic)
- Back pain (acute and chronic)
- Low back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis and Golfer’s elbow
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome (TTS)
If you have pain and/or stiffness – massage can give you relief and improve your quality of life!
Our Medical Massage
We strive 7 days a week to provide Bothell and the surrounding areas with the highest level of Medical Massage available.